For example, our design for the ExeMPLaR project private ‘social network’, funded by EPRC in collaboration with the University of Exeter, enables community and university project members to:
- Share research data and output and media via network integrated blogs, forums and messaging
- Create groups and invite specific members to collaborate within those groups
- See news and activity on plastics regionally and around the world
- Sign up for regional and online events
- Share external social media activity, for example instagram, facebook twitter feeds.
We can design network platforms for any project community.